When you create programs in the RepOne Coach Dashboard, you'll be adding a lot of exercises in the program builder. RepOne has a power default setting that enables you to customize every field in this new row for your most common fields and values.
1. Go to settings
2. Find the section called "Program builder defaults"
3. Change the fields to your desired defaults, the same way you would in the program builder. From now on, every new row that you create in the program builder will start with the settings and values you just selected.
Some examples of defaults you can set:
- Default units to LBs, KGs, or %
- Default autoregulation on or off
- Default set and rep counts